Sean Roberts CHALLENGER LEAGUE
- We are proud to have joined Little League in offering our community with special needs the chance to learn and enjoy the great game of baseball
- Children with intellectual, physical, emotional and behavioral challenges can enjoy being part of a team in this relaxed, supportive environment
- Coaching is provided by parents and volunteers who are welcome to assist the children on the field – we welcome siblings, other family members, friends and students who are seeking rewarding and fun community service opportunities
- All players will receive a uniform t-shirt and a cap. Bats and batting helmets are provided.
- Players must provide their own glove although a limited number may be available at each session.
- There are limited number of spots in this division, due to the nature of extra coaching and volunteering required to support this wonderful league.
- Please be sure to register early as spots are first come, first served.
- Preference to Brookline residents and students attending school in Brookline but neighboring towns are welcome if space is available.