OPTIONS FOR 13+
There are two options for players 13+, one focused on more local play (nearby towns) and the other a more competitive, travel program
SENIORS - Age 13-15
- This program helps players advance to the “Big Diamond” (regulation 90ft field)
- Teams will play games during the week against other towns and group practices will be held on Sunday mornings
- A 13-year only team will play on a 50/70 diamond. More skilled 13s will play with the 14s and 15s on the big dimaond.
- Competitive, developmental, and fun. An opportunity for our older players to continue to play town ball.
For more information, please contact VP - Big Diamond Graig Fantuzzi
BROOKLINE BANDITS - Age 13-14
- For highly skilled players who desire a more competitive, travel baseball program with year-round activities, Brookline Bandits are part of the New England Elite Baseball League
- Teams are formed in the Fall and / or Spring and will practice over the winter months
For more information, please contact John Bucci