T-BALL, AGE 6
A great introduction to the game of baseball!
- Season runs from April to late May/early June
- Each child receives a t-shirt and hat (you provide helmets, baseball pants and cleats or appropriate exercise shoes)
- Offered as a weekly clinic on Sunday mornings at Lawrence Playground
- Teams are organized primarily by school so players can begin learning with their friends
- Experienced BYB coaches will train new coaches and interested parents in developing skills for beginning ballplayers with emphasis on activity and fun
For more information, please contact VP - T-BALL
Interested in helping out as a volunteer coach or scorekeeper?
mailto:email@example.comTeams will need multiple coaches to help with station-based practices and split squad scrimmages. No past experience is necessary as the head coach and other experienced coaches will be on hand for "coaching the coaches".
BYB also holds a one night coaching clinic prior to the start of the season.